David O. Hughes
Kenosha Civil Litigation Attorney
David O. Hughes is a prominent associate of Godin Geraghty Puntillo Camilli, SC. David attended the University of Michigan where he graduated with distinction and went on to graduate from University of Wisconsin Law School magna cum laude. During law school, he was acknowledged by the Order of Coif, which is an honorary legal society recognizing students and legal professionals that have achieved exceptional scholarly and professional accomplishments.
Work & Achievements in Kenosha
Upon graduating law school, David relocated to Kenosha and is now a proud member of the community. He quickly ingratiated himself with the local legal system and serves as the president-elect of the Kenosha Bar Association. He is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Kenosha public Museums, and the 2013 class of Leadership Kenosha.
David’s work involves a covers a variety of legal practices, including:
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Business transactions
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Estate planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Workers’ compensation
David works closely with clients in order to examine every angle of their issue and determine the best solution. To meet with David and discuss your legal issues call (262) 465-4094.
- University of Michigan in 2009 (B.A. History and Arabic & Islamic Studies)
University of Wisconsin Law School in 2012
- Order of the Coif, magna cum laude
Associations & Memberships
- President-Elect of the Kenosha County Bar Association
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- Board of Directors for the Friends of the Kenosha Public Museums
- Leadership Kenosha (2013)