Timothy J. Geraghty
Litigation Lawyer in Kenosha
For over 30 years now Timothy J. Geraghty has worked as a real estate and litigation attorney in Kenosha, representing banks, corporations, small businesses, and individuals. His work has been instrumental in helping promising businesses grow and expand.
Timothy Geraghty’s areas of practice include:
- Real estate transactions
- Business transactions
- Estate planning
- Estate and trust administration
- General civil litigation
Legal Background & Career
Tim graduated from the University of Wisconsin’s law program, with honors, in 1984. He is now a shareholder with Godin Geraghty Puntillo Camilli, SC, and a well-known and respected attorney in Kenosha. He has ingratiated himself with the local community by joining a number of local organizations and performing various volunteer work.
Tim is the former president of the Kenosha Rotary West, past president of the Racine/Kenosha Estate Planning Council, and the former president of the Boys and Girls Club of Kenosha, Inc. He also volunteers at the Office of Lawyer Regulation/District. As part of his commitment to keeping up with and network with local businesses, he is a member of the Board of Directors of the Kenosha Business Alliance, Inc.
Tim’s strong standing in the community and expansive legal knowledge have made him a favored choice for businesses and individuals in need of a local real estate and business transaction attorney.
- University of Wisconsin Parkside
University of Wisconsin (1984)
- Completed law degree, with honors
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Kenosha County Bar Association
Local Organizations & Associations
- Kenosha Rotary West (Past President)
- Racine/Kenosha Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Boys and Girls Club of Kenosha, Inc. (Past President)
- Volunteer for the Office of Lawyer Regulation/District 1
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance, Inc.