Kenosha Car Accident Lawyers
Need Help After a Serious car Accident?
Call (262) 465-4094!
Recovering from a car wreck can be difficult and stressful. It is especially difficult to handle everything that needs to be done when someone is severely injured. Godin Geraghty Puntillo Camilli, SC can help lift this burden. We have years of experience successfully representing accident victims and a heart for helping people during these challenging times.
Call (262) 465-4094 for experienced legal assistance. No fee if we don't collect!
Wisconsin Car Accident Statistics
Car accidents can be traumatic events. If you were injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. The following Wisconsin car accident statistics were collected from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) 2017 report:
- Motor Vehicle accidents were the leading cause of death for the ages, 10,11, and 17.
- Annual car accident fatalities reached over 2,700,000 deaths in 2017.
- Passenger fatalities in Wisconsin reached 437 deaths in 2017.
- Alcohol impaired driving fatalities were attributed to 31% of all car crashes in 2017.
Common Types of Car Accidents
There are many different types of car accidents that may lead to serious injury for you or your loved ones. Our attorneys in Kenosha have experience with several different types of car accidents and can help navigate through your specific situation to determine who is at-fault and responsible for your injuries.
Some of the most common types of car accidents that occur are as follows:
- Rear-End Accidents- These types of accidents are some of the most common. More than 500,000 individuals are injured annually as a result of rear-end collisions. Rear-end collisions occur when a vehicle is struck by a car that is driving behind it.
- Hit and Run Accidents- These accidents are very serious and have some of the highest ramifications as a result of being punishable by law. A hit and run accident occurs when a motor vehicle strikes n individual, motor vehicle, or property and does not stay at the scene to address the damage.
- Side-Impact Collisions- These types of accidents make up about 25% of all accident fatalities each year. Side-impact collisions occur when the front of one vehicle collides into the side of another vehicle.
- Pedestrian Accidents- Pedestrian accidents are some of the most tragic, as they usually involve injury or harm of an innocent bystander. Pedestrian accidents occur when an individual who is walking, running, or jogging gets struck by a motor vehicle.
If you have questions regarding your specific situation and who may be liable for your injuries, contact a car crash attorney in Kenosha at Godin Geraghty Puntillo Camilli, SC for experienced and aggressive representation!
How to prove fault After a car Accident
Every state has different laws regarding who is responsible for covering damages and losses after a car accident. The state of Wisconsin is an "At-Fault" state, which means that fault must be established for one of the parties involved in a car crash and someone will be held responsible for damages.
If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in an auto or truck accident, you are not alone. You need the right team on your side through the whole process; to help recover your losses and to help you move forward in your life. Struggling through this alone can be overwhelming and disheartening. By retaining legal help, you have someone experienced on your side, investigating the accident and fighting for restitution.
Common law recognizes four basic levels of fault:
- Intentional misconduct
- Strict liability (irrespective of fault)
Our team can examine the details of your case to find evidence proving the other party’s fault. You will be going up against insurance companies that know how to deflect paying out. Having a professional build your case is vital to determining accurate and maximal damages for your injury.
Call (262) 465-4094 for Distinguished Counsel
First and foremost, our Kenosha car accident attorneys are here to help YOU after a serious or catastrophic accident. We put our clients at the center of our firm, prioritizing their well-being and care at all times. We will guide you with heartfelt advice while giving you control of your case. We work for you, which means we will do everything in our power to see that you are fully compensated for the damages you have suffered through the fault of another.
Put your case in the hands of dedicated professionals. Call (262) 465-4094 for a free consultation. No fee if we don't win.